Rose DeHut, Executive Director
For gallery inquiries including tours, community projects, and fundraising initiatives contact Rose at email@example.com
Kaitlin McNamara, Assistant Director/
For questions regarding education instruction, registration, volunteering, or questions regarding the gift shop contact Kaitlin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment with the CVA
CVA Gift Shop Coordinator
The Center for the Visual Arts is seeking a dedicated, energetic, team-spirited individual for the part time Gift Shop Coordinator position. The CVA is a local 501(c)3 non profit visual arts organization. The CVA Gift Shop is located in the Third Street Lifestyle Center of Washington Square in downtown Wausau.
Hours: 20 hrs a week (morning weekday hours preferred; and include 10-4 on Saturdays)
Pay: $10.00 an hour
- Securely opening and closing the CVA Gift Shop
- Prompt, efficient, and courteous welcome and service of guests including completing sales and providing information on upcoming classes and events taking place at the CVA
- Answering questions over the phone, in person, and online from exhibiting and potential artists
- Other duties may include:
- Helping maintain gift shop inventory both in shop and online
- Aiding in social media/website marketing of shop
- Assist in seeking and securing seasonal artists
- Communicating and collaborating with Jury committee regarding new artists
- Other office tasks as needed
Experience in an art, retail or related field preferred.
Skills in retail software and online marketplace platforms are ideal.
Submit resumes to email@example.com or 427 N 4th Street, Wausau, WI 54403